Our Life and Times

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

When You Say Nothing At All



It's fairly amazing to me that a piece of furniture could change our lives so radically, but it really has. I. Love. Our. Sofa. Not only is it the first piece of furniture we bought together, it makes it actually manageable to watch TV together without scrunching onto an ity-bity loveseat (or as Dave once said, lovecouch). And I get to keep it in my apartment until we have an our apartment to put it in.

Yes, I know I have to do something about the artwork hanging above it now.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lady V said...

Oh how I miss the kidney bean coffee table ...

10:34 PM  
Blogger David said...

it's a good coffee table...except for when I put my feet up on one of the corners and it tips up and spill everything off.

11:44 AM  
Blogger steve said...

I think one of Dave's Christmas presents would look great above the new sofa.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home