Our Life and Times

Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Family and New Traditions

This was the first year that Dave and I spent Christmas morning together. It's an odd transition...

Christmas is about tradition and family--and now there is this other guy hanging around changing things up. So traditions have to change and we have to ask our families to add someone new to the definition of family. I would say our parents and siblings did an excellent job, including us as much as possible and even giving up their own stockings (thanks, Mom!).

Dave's favorite Christmas presents from my family:
-My senior portrait from high school
-A matching sweater with my brother

My favorite Christmas presents from his family:
-Wooden salad bowls from Hawaii that Dave left in VA
-Scrapbook of family photos including baby pictures of Dave

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh- this new blog is very exciting!

1:28 PM  
Blogger molly blair said...

yay for the new blog!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I like the blog! Also, this is the first time I've ever commented on one. ;)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home